U.S. stock futures traded lower this morning. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Credo Technology Group Holding Ltd CRDO shares dipped 47.4% to $10.19 in pre-market trading after the company issued Q4 revenue guidance below analyst estimates.
- Barclays PLC BCS tumbled 8.5% to $8.44 in pre-market trading after the company reported a 14% decline in annual profits.
- Devon Energy Corporation DVN dropped 7.5% to $59.14 in pre-market trading after the company posted downbeat Q4 results.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here
- Ouster, Inc. OUST shares fell 6.1% to $1.55 in pre-market trading after gaining 20% on Tuesday. Ouster is scheduled to report its financial results for the fourth quarter after the market closes on March 23, 2023.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited TSM shares dropped 6.1% to $91.91 in pre-market trading after Berkshire Hathaway disclosed it cut its stake in the company by 86.2%.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN shares declined 5.2% to $0.3570 in pre-market trading. Mullen Automotive filed for mixed-securities shelf offering.
- ICL Group Ltd ICL shares fell 4.3% to $7.34 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat Q4 results.
- Upstart Holdings, Inc. UPST dropped 4.2% to $16.15 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected financial results but issued weak guidance.
Now Read This: These 3 Utilities Stocks With Over 4% Dividend Yields Are Recommended By Wall Street’s Most Accurate Analysts